Incorporating industry leading Wireless AC Chipset, the DAP-3662 delivers up to 4 times* the performance of Wireless N by supporting simultaneous dual-band operation
Supports up to 16 SSIDs, 8 per Band, including Station Isolation
The DAP-3662 is a robust, Gore-Tex® coated, versatile high power outdoor Wireless AC1200 Access Point. Built to withstand the harshest of conditions, it's the ideal solution for extending a wireless network or for creating hot spots outdoors.
Supports up to 900Mbps for the 5Ghz band and up to 300Mbps for the 2.4Ghz band
The DAP-3662 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
D-Link’s free Central Wifi Manager is a cloud-enabled wireless Access Point management tool, designed to allow you to create and manage multi-site, multi-tenancy wireless networks regardless of AP location.
Manage up to 500 Access Points located around the world from one virtual controller residing in your network or in the cloud.
Manage up to 1000 Access Points from a central location, regardless of geography.
* When compared to Wireless N300
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N, AC||B, G, N, AC||B, G, N, AC|
|Frequency||2.4GHz, 5GHz||2.4GHz, 5GHz||2.4GHz, 5GHz|
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N||B, G, N|
* Range indicates the maximum distance where the highest throughput can be achieved, anything beyond this distance results in a loss of throughput.
• 802.11a/g/n/ac wireless
• 2 Gigabit LAN Port (LAN1 supports PoE)
• IEEE 802.11a/g/n/ac
• IEEE 802.3u/ab/af
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 5 GHz band: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz, 5.47 to 5.85 GHz
• Two internal 6 dBi for 2.4 GHz
• Two internal 6 dBi for 5 GHz
Maximum Output Power
• 26 dbm for 2.4GHz
• 26 dbm for 5GHz
• WEP 64/128-bit encryption
• SSID broadcast disable
• MAC address access control
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• Internal RADIUS server
• Secure Telnet (SSH)
• Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
• Traffic control
• D-Link Central WiFiManager
• AP Array
• 10.91 x 9.45 x 1.97 inches (277 x 240 x 50 mm)
• 2.16 lbs (981 grams)
• 48 VDC +/- 10%, or 802.3af PoE
Maximum Power Consumption
• 12.5 Watts
• Operating: -22 to 140 °F (-30 to 60 °C)
• Storage: -22 to 149 °F (-30 to 65 °C)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Wi-Fi® Certified
• Limited Lifetime
• DAP-3662 Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band Outdoor PoE Access Point