Incorporating industry leading Wireless AC Chipset, the DAP-2695 delivers up to 4 times* the performance of Wireless N by supporting simultaneous dual-band operation
Supports up to 16 SSIDs, 8 per Band, including Station Isolation
The DAP-2695 is a robust and versatile indoor access point, designed and built to withstand the harshest indoor environments. It can be deployed anywhere from manufacturing plants and stadiums, to school campuses and rec centres, virtually any indoor environment requiring a robust wireless solution.
Supports up to 1300Mbps for the 5Ghz band and up to 450Mbps for the 2.4Ghz band
The DAP-2695 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
D-Link’s free Central WiFiManager is a cloud-enabled wireless Access Point management tool, designed to allow you to create and manage multi-site, multi-tenancy wireless networks.
Manage up to 500 Access Points from a central location, regardless of geography.
* When compared to Wireless N300
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N, AC||B, G, N, AC||B, G, N, AC|
|Frequency||2.4GHz, 5GHz||2.4GHz, 5GHz||2.4GHz, 5GHz|
|Wireless Standard||B, G, N||B, G, N|
* Range indicates the maximum distance where the highest throughput can be achieved, anything beyond this distance results in a loss of throughput.
• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless1
• RJ45 console port
• 2 Gigabit LAN Port (One PoE port supported)
• 2.4 GHz wireless
• 5 GHz wireless
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac1
• IEEE 802.3u/ab/at
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 5 GHz band: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz, 5.47 to 5.85 GHz3
• Three 4 dBi for 2.4 GHz
• Three 6 dBi for 5 GHz
• SSID broadcast disable
• MAC address access control
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• Internal RADIUS server
• Secure Telnet (SSH)
• Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
• Traffic control
• D-View module - private MIB
• AP Manager II
• AP Array
Physical and Environmental
• 7.48 x 1.44 x 7.82 inches (190 x 36.5 x 198.8 mm)
• 2.52 lbs (1140 grams) with antennas
• 48 V DC +/- 10%
• 48 VDC adapter (provided) connected directly to AP
• 48 VDC adapter/PoE injector (provided) connected to LAN1 port
• Power over Ethernet switch (must support 802.3at PoE+) connected to LAN1 port
Maximum Transmit Output Power
• FCC at 2.4 GHz: 27.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• ETSI at 2.4 GHz: 15.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• FCC at 5 GHz: 27.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• ETSI at 5 GHz: 24.5 dBm (with 3 streams)
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Wi-Fi® Certified
• Limited Lifetime4
• AirPremier AC1750 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Access Point
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 This unit is designed for indoor environments, you might violate local regulatory requirements by deploying this unit in outdoor environments.
3 Please note that operating frequency ranges vary depending on the regulations of individual countries and jurisdictions. The DAP-2695 may not support the 5.25-5.35 GHz and 5.47-5.725 GHz frequency ranges in certain regions. This product is based on draft IEEE 802.11ac specifications and is not guaranteed to be forward compatible with future versions of IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Compatibility with 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers is not guaranteed. All references to speed and range are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
4 Limited Lifetime Warranty available only in the U.S.A.