Canadian VIP Channel Partner and Preferred Pricing Programs
The D-Link Canadian VIP Channel Program helps resellers, security integrators and value-add solution providers build and grow a sustainable, profitable business selling D-Link solutions.
The program provides access to our award-winning product and services portfolio, as well as a wide range of high-value benefits, available only to our registered Partners.
Differentiation is possible through no-charge, online, self-paced Certification training.
- Registered partner – access to restricted D-Link information, sales tools, exclusive promotions, product training and certifications
- Silver partner – in addition to baseline Programme elements, Silver level benefits include volume incentive rebates, dedicated account management, product roadmap briefings and qualified leads
- Gold partner – the highest level of achievement with additional benefits including the highest quarterly volume incentive rebates and priority for qualified leads
- Preferred Status – Partners can also take advantage of the D-Link Preferred Pricing Program which provides additional front-end rebates for better margin enhancement – Partners within any VIP level can qualify to become a member of the Preferred Pricing Program – speak to your D-Link representative to find out how to qualify
Go to VIP Program Website
From e-Learning and certification through to volume incentive rebates, the D-Link Canadian VIP Channel Partner Program has something to help grow every unique resellers’ business. Here is a list of just some of the rich rewards and benefits we provide for our most valued partners:
- Free Certification through the D-Link Academy certification Program
- Sales tools like the Product Selector Pro and Wi-Fi Planner
- Participation in demand generation activities (Co-branded webinars, Trade Shows, Seminars, e-Blasts, etc.)
- Exclusive VIP Promotions and NFR Program
- Volume Incentive Rebates to further enhance profitability based on quarterly sales volumes
- Deal Registration to protect VIP members on named deals, reduce channel conflict and ensure full D-Link direct sales and technical support to close an opportunity